Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day #4

Weird things that's happening to me that's different than before....

Weird Thing #1:  My sleep cycle has drastically changed.

 For instance, yesterday I woke up at 4A....FOUR AM!!!....bouncing out of bed ready for the day.  I kept up the same, high energy level (without coffee *gasp*) for the whole day until about 8 that night.  Then I fell asleep around 9, and slept like a rock until 6 this morning.  This is pretty big coming from a girl that only slept 4-6 hours/night.

Weird Thing #2: No more cracking knees, baby!

Before my knees constantly ached, and cracked every time I moved them.  It occurred to me on my drive home yesterday that they hadn't cracked more than once the whole day.  

Weird Thing #3:  SOOOOO hungry!

I seriously am eating myself out of house and home.  It's like every 2 hours I'm hungry again.  I'm not big on staying hungry, so I feel like I'm constantly eating.


Anyways...onto what I ate yesterday....

Breakfast:  Bacon and a banana.  Yum.

Lunch:  Left over Tilapia and some steamed broccoli.

Dinner:  Wednesdays are always a rushed affair ( is it "affair", "a fare", or...?) for me for supper.  I usually eat at church, but this week I was afraid I'd cave to the food cooked by some of the best cooks in the world.  So instead I ate at home--a lot--and arrived just before church started.

I ended up having some more of the tilapia and broccoli again.  Sorry to bore you with my menu...but it's yummy..what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment