Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yesterday I left work shortly after I started puking in the trash can behind the counter. My manager's hastily shoved me out the door before anyone was able to see their friendly cashier throwing up. Yay for food allergies!

The only thing I can think of is that there was some type of cross-contamination with my lunch. Something, somewhere, touched cheese and then touched my food. I must say, I've been working there for almost two years and this is the first time I've ever had any problems. Needless to say, I will be packing my own food from now on. I have no desire to deal with that ever again.

I'm still seriously considering the gluten-free diet again. Still doing research to figure out what I can and cannot eat. I feel like the last time I tried it out, I was hungry ALL the time. I felt like I was starving myself. I ate stuff, I just never felt full. Also, when I was running I felt sluggish. I don't like either one of those feelings. So if I do this again, I'm going to do it in the best and healthiest way possible. There has got to be filling foods out there that are gluten-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment