Thursday, March 18, 2010

Take that! You...you....autoimmune disease...

I have reached the conclusion that Lupus is one of the most spontaneous companions I have ever met in my life. I've always considered myself to be spontaneous, but I have met my match. I have officially found someone, well...something, that has beaten me at my spontaneity.

It seems that one day I feel perfectly fine, like I'm queen of the world. And then the next I'm lying in bed praying for someone to find a cure to end my misery.

But today I feel like I am Queen of the World. And for that I am extremely grateful.

I ran for the first time today since I've started having problems. *sigh* And I feel...outstanding. I felt the burn in my legs, struggled with my lungs as I fought to keep my breathing even, and I feel like a million bucks.

Today I have won the battle against my Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment